We at Aitkens would like to update you on how we are working to address the challenges of COVID-19 as we enter into alert level 4 within New Zealand. The wellbeing of our people is of the utmost importance to us. In line with the New Zealand coronavirus alert system we have implemented closure of our Auckland and Dunedin warehouse and showroom facilities. Our Christchurch warehouse facility will remain open to supply essential services only during the lockdown phase.
We would like to reassure you that Aitkens are here to support the industry even at the toughest of time. Below we have listed some important reminders and logistical details for the coming weeks.
What this means for your business:
- We ask that you isolate all gas, water and power supply to equipment at your place of business.
- Please disconnect water and power to your coffee machine.
- All representatives are still contactable. Please utilise their expertise when preparing for the return to business.
Can I still contact my Aitkens representative?
- Yes, but please call 0800 424 853 in the first instance.
Will I be able to pre-order items for delivery once the level 4 restrictions are lifted?
- Yes, email email@example.com or call 0800 424 853
Can I visit the Aitkens Christchurch, Dunedin or Auckland branch?
- Please follow our Facebook page for the latest Aitkens updates - www.facebook.co.nz/aitkensnz
We will ensure we take appropriate and timely action as any developments are reported. Please be reassured the entire Aitkens team take this situation very seriously, the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff remains the number one priority. Our secondary goal, and complete focus will be to assist you and your business through these challenging times. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected. We wish to take this opportunity to share our unconditional support, thanks and respect to all healthcare staff, emergency services and industries supporting our country's future.
Here are our best contact details during level 4:
Please call us on 0800 424 853, or:
027 751 7612
021 303 456
All Atomic & L'affare related questions:
029 778 8525